Clinical Commissioning Group
To be consistently recognised for commissioning and enabling the delivery of high quality patient centred healthcare, which is innovative, equitable, efficient, effective and, where possible, prevention based, contributing to the healthiest population in England.
- Commissioning integrated, quality, accessible healthcare, where patients and their carers are treated fairly, have a choice and take greater control of health throughout their life.
- Involving, listening, informing and acting on public, patient and GPs views to design services based upon patient need.
- Working with NHS England, neighbouring clinical commissioning groups, local government, health care providers and the third sector to jointly commission healthcare services.
- Generating a culture of learning and growth to create a rewarding, safe, and healthy organisation.
- Using resources wisely and taking transparent decisions.
The difference we will make:
- Healthcare is provided in the right place at the right time and by the right person.
- Our population know what to do and expect and make the right choices when well or unwell.
- Healthcare will be sustainable and patient focused.
- NHS West Hampshire CCG is a great place to work.
- We are recognised for innovation, robust governance and value for money.